NCIL is excited to announce our revolutionary new relationship with ABC Medical, a values-driven organization. ABC Medical is a national, leading provider of catheters and other urological and medical supplies, including ostomy, wound care, and diabetes testing supplies.
ABC Medical is the only medical supply company with a core mission to help people with disabilities lead healthier, more active, more confident lives. ABC Medical achieves its mission daily by placing its customers before profits and through tremendous support for Adaptive Sports.
ABC Medical offers and educates its customers on all the leading brands of products, provides access to an RN 24X7 and can help you identify the right catheter for you based on what you want, not the product’s profit margin.
Our relationship with ABC Medical provides NCIL the opportunity to generate consistent funding. ABC Medical’s management team has over 50 years of experience in healthcare and guarantees that you will receive exceptional customer service, access to the best products on the market, and the education and support that you need to succeed. ABC Medical guarantees 100% customer satisfaction and will ensure that the transition from your current supplier will be seamless. They will coordinate everything.
There is no obligation. If you are not completely satisfied, ABC Medical will coordinate your service back to your current supplier. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain for you and our organization.
Join us in our quest to Adapt.Believe.Compete. Call ABC Medical today at 888-276-1678 or submit your contact information through NCIL’s custom link.
About ABC Medical
- The ABC Advocate Program is the only program of its kind in the industry and is approved by regulatory counsel.
- ABC has a Management Team with 50+ years in the Healthcare Industry.
- ABC does all the work: ABC will handle customer enrollment, verify insurance and obtain physician orders, notes, labs, etc.
- ABC carries all brands of catheters and if a customer qualifies / desires to have a Closed System catheter that is proven to reduce / prevent Urinary Tract Infections, ABC guarantees a true closed system catheter, not profit driven kits that are not proven to reduce UTIs.
- ABC supports the National Wheelchair Basketball Association, the National Wheelchair Softball Association and various other organizations at the local and national levels and you can find ABC Medical at local Adaptive Sports events every weekend throughout the U.S.
- ABC operates a bi-annual scholarship program to help individuals pursue adaptive sports, collegiate athletics or life changing opportunities.
- ABC Medical operates a vibrant social network. Visit them online or on Facebook.
Join NCIL and the ABC Medical team and Adapt.Believe.Compete.
For customer service, call 888-276-1678 and mention you are received this message from NCIL, or visit www.abc-med.com/ncil.